GRWM || Orange is the new Black

04:00


Can't you tell that I am loving these posts? Today I'm showing you a favourite look of mine. I had something similar to this done in Inglot for Trinity Ball 2013 and when the make-up artist told me she was adding orange to my smoky eye I was a bit 'ehh?' but my god, is it fabulous. Orange looks unreal on all eye colours too, plus the black tones it down a little so the orange isn't too in your face!
  1. With my blending brush I used Inglot's #383 in the crease blending it out towards my highlight/base (which again, is P.S. Love This Highlighter Crayon)
  2. I then went in with Inglot's #335 on the same brush, this is just a more rusty kind of orange, to darken up the crease, blending it in circular motions for a nice blended finish.


3. Using a flat eyeshadow brush I packed on Inglot's #63 all over the lid, I took a tiny tiny bit of the product on my blending brush from the previous steps (still with the orange shadows on it) and blended around the crease for a smooth black to orange finish.

4. I cleaned up any fallout and just added the finishing touches. I lined my waterline, put a bit of #335 on my bottom lid and added my Ardell Demi Wispies (the glue was a little wet in this photo, oops!)

And you're done! This is such an easy look to recreate and you only need three shadows to do it, which is always a bonus!

Click here to shop Inglot.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews