2015 Favourites.

05:00


2015 is officially over in 12 hours so what else would I do other than compile a post of my favourite products from the last year?! Some of these I've mentioned previously in my monthly favourites posts, some new products too. But these are my absolute faves of the year.

Urban Decay Urban Spectrum

I constantly went on and on about this being the most underrated release of the year until I realised it was because of its similarity to the 15th Anniversary Palette from 2011, which has at least 3 (I think?) of the same shadows as this one does, but since I don't own that one, I loved this. One of my favourite looks to do with this is priming my eyes with a black kohl pencil, applying Voodoo and Flashback to the crease and packing Omen on top of the black kohl. The arrangement of the colours makes it super simple to make looks that look seriously good too! Checked the Debenhams website while writing this though and it seems to be gone!

Highlighters

Highlighting was my favourite beauty trend of the year and I couldn't pick just one highlighter for my favourites post. I chose Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick in Pink Bronze as well as Makeup Revolution's Baked Highlighter. I love the Seventeen one for an everyday subtle, shimmery highlight that isn't too intense. It's buildable as well so the glow can be as subtle or as strong as you like. For a more in your face glow, the Revolution one is your best pal. I usually only use this on my cheekbones since its such a pigmented, bright highlight, but it's also great for brightening the inner corner of your eyes and as an under brow highlight too!

MAC Stone

                         
Last year I was introduced to the magic that is MAC's Stone lipliner. I used to use this to colour my lips in to get the colour all over and as you may imagine, the release of Stone as a lipstick with MAC's Matte Lip collection was one of the highlights of my entire life. Absolutely obsessed with this colour, 

Ardell Demi Wispies

I'm not going to say too much here because I really do not shut up about these on here, but if you see me wearing lashes, its these. Not to mention, they last for absolutely forever. The first pair of these I had lasted me almost three months. They've even been making brief appearances in Penneys, but they sell out of them super fast. Currently building a stockpile of them now, best lashes ever.

Seventeen Stay Time Foundation

Just cracked open my second bottle of this and I stand by the fact I think its the best, inexpensive foundation out there. I bought this when I was running out of my Inglot YSM and I never even got to finish that bottle of YSM because I was converted to this. It gives perfect coverage and really does last all day. Such a gem of a product for the price.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews